Pop Beats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» [Official Thread] What Xtina song are you listening to?
SCHEISSE'S TOP 20 ALBUMS OF ALL TIME EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 4:46 am by gd's_g.ni

» [INTERVIEW] Kirstie - Interrogate me bitches! ;)
SCHEISSE'S TOP 20 ALBUMS OF ALL TIME EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 4:44 am by gd's_g.ni

» Xtina Interview Exkluziv (9/10/2011)
SCHEISSE'S TOP 20 ALBUMS OF ALL TIME EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 11:16 pm by gd's_g.ni

» Old Interview: Daybreak Interview About “Burlesque” in 2010
SCHEISSE'S TOP 20 ALBUMS OF ALL TIME EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 11:09 pm by gd's_g.ni

» Xtina tweets new picture ^^
SCHEISSE'S TOP 20 ALBUMS OF ALL TIME EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 10:51 pm by gd's_g.ni

» [PICTURES] New outtakes from "Cosmopolitan UK"
SCHEISSE'S TOP 20 ALBUMS OF ALL TIME EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 10:39 pm by gd's_g.ni

» What Time Is It?
SCHEISSE'S TOP 20 ALBUMS OF ALL TIME EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 10:34 pm by gd's_g.ni

» Hot or Not?
SCHEISSE'S TOP 20 ALBUMS OF ALL TIME EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 10:34 pm by gd's_g.ni

» What are your favorite TV shows?
SCHEISSE'S TOP 20 ALBUMS OF ALL TIME EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 10:31 pm by gd's_g.ni

chatbox

ShoutMix chat widget
Top posting users this week
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 118 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:28 pm

SCHEISSE'S TOP 20 ALBUMS OF ALL TIME

3 posters

Go down

SCHEISSE'S TOP 20 ALBUMS OF ALL TIME Empty SCHEISSE'S TOP 20 ALBUMS OF ALL TIME

Post by CharlesLeeRay Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:16 pm

Ok so I'll update 2 albums every day till I get to my favorite album of all time and I'll name some standout tracks for each album. xtina2

~stay tuned

SCHEISSE'S TOP 20 ALBUMS:

POSITION | ARTIST | ALBUM | YEAR
20. Kylie Minogue - Aphrodite - 2010
19. Mariah Carey - E=MC² - 2008
18. Goldfrapp - Head First - 2010
17. Jason Mraz - We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things - 2008
16. Adele - 21 - 2011
15. Beyoncé - I Am... Sasha Fierce - 2008
14. Britney Spears - In The Zone - 2003

Last edited by scheisse on Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
CharlesLeeRay
CharlesLeeRay
Administrator
Administrator

Reps : 4
Male

https://popbeats.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

SCHEISSE'S TOP 20 ALBUMS OF ALL TIME Empty Re: SCHEISSE'S TOP 20 ALBUMS OF ALL TIME

Post by CharlesLeeRay Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:17 pm

Kylie Minogue - Aphrodite - 2010

SCHEISSE'S TOP 20 ALBUMS OF ALL TIME S8n17

Kylie's best album in my opinion. When it first came out I wasn't really sure about it because I LOVED what Kylie did with X, which was very electro, but this completely different. She goes back to her dance-pop roots and adds some new wave and 80's influenced beats. The theme of the album is basically love, the songs talk about different stages of love in fantastic and futuristic places and she uses Aphrodite to highlight her sensuality. I was very torn whether to put X or Aphrodite on #20 but I think in the end Aphrodite has a lot more to tell.

Standout Tracks: All The Lovers, Get Outta My Way, Better Than Today, Can't Beat The Feeling, Aphrodite

Mariah Carey - E=MC² - 2008

SCHEISSE'S TOP 20 ALBUMS OF ALL TIME KYnD2

This album is VERY underrated. Many people criticize it based on the first single, Touch My Body. But in fact it's one of my favorite Mariah albums. I appreaciate the fact that she explored new genres on this record, not just R&B which she had been doing for almost every album before this one. I also love the fact that Mariah had fun with this album, I love messy Mariah! And even if this was a continuation to The Emancipation of Mimi (Emancipation=Mariah Carey²) I find this album way more fun and easy to like it. It's a perfect album for the summer, but it also has some typical R&B, gospel-influenced signature Mariah ballads.

Standout Tracks: Bye Bye, I'll Be Lovin' U Long Time, I Wish You Well, Migrate, Thanx 4 Nothin'
CharlesLeeRay
CharlesLeeRay
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

SCHEISSE'S TOP 20 ALBUMS OF ALL TIME Empty Re: SCHEISSE'S TOP 20 ALBUMS OF ALL TIME

Post by CharlesLeeRay Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:17 pm

I'll announce 2 more tomorrow gaga8
CharlesLeeRay
CharlesLeeRay
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirstie Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:53 pm

Honestly, your threads make mine look like crap. :')
Kirstie
Kirstie
Promo Team
Promo Team

Reps : 2
Female

http://fuckyeahmauraandjane.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlesLeeRay Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:14 pm

aww <33 I just like to make them look professional xtina1
CharlesLeeRay
CharlesLeeRay
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirstie Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:29 am

scheisse wrote:aww <33 I just like to make them look professional xtina1

rih2 I getcha, man.
Kirstie
Kirstie
Promo Team
Promo Team

Reps : 2
Female

http://fuckyeahmauraandjane.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlesLeeRay Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:06 pm

ok so since I've been away for 4 days that means I'm gonna have to do 8 xtina1

Goldfrapp - Head First - 2010

SCHEISSE'S TOP 20 ALBUMS OF ALL TIME ZgBGl

I can honestly say this is one of the best albums ever made. I'm a BIG fan of Goldfrapp, everything they put out is gold. This album reminds me of Aphrodite in the sense that it's also REAL electro-pop with 80's influences. As the duo describes it as their ""most powerful trip to date, a speedy rush of synth optimism, euphoria, fantasy and romance. With life affirming lyrics and stellar production it lifts off at full tilt and takes us on a journey to the heart of 2010." I think this is also the easiest Goldfrapp album to "digest", it goes straight to the point and has that electro feeling we all love inside without sounding cheap nor outdated.

Standout Tracks: Rocket, Believer, Alive, I Wanna Life, Head First

Jason Mraz - We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things - 2008

SCHEISSE'S TOP 20 ALBUMS OF ALL TIME ZAtqG

I'm sure some of you know this album from the song "I'm Yours". This album is SO underrated. I'm not going to lie, the reviews for this album weren't the best but they weren't bad either. What I find so great about this album is the chill-out, relaxing feel it has to it. It's perfect for the summer but it's not dancey as you may conclude from that. It's incredibly pleasant and light and Jason's voice is seriously great.

Standout Tracks: I'm Yours, Live High, Details in The Fabric, Coyotes, A Beautiful Mess

Adele - 21 - 2011

SCHEISSE'S TOP 20 ALBUMS OF ALL TIME XW4tX

Who hasn't heard of this album in 2011? It's SO huge everywhere and has definitely put Adele on a whole new level of fame and success reaching the mark of 10 MILLION COPIES SOLD already. What I find so great about this album is the time that it was released and how it managed to achieve success. If this album was released during a time when soulful albums were so popular I probably wouldn't have paid much attention to it but it certainly is a great breath of fresh air from everything that's topping the charts these days, which let's face it, most of it is bad. I don't know if I'm biased because I am desperate for THIS kind of music, which is my favorite kind of music but 21 is truly one of the best releases this year.

Standout Tracks: Set Fire To The Rain, Rumour Has It, Rolling In The Deep, One And Only, Someone Like You, Don't You Remember

Beyoncé - I Am... Sasha Fierce (Deluxe edition) - 2008

SCHEISSE'S TOP 20 ALBUMS OF ALL TIME ZxRq4

I don't know if I'm picking this album because it's the album that made me see Beyoncé live for the first time (and it was honestly the best concert I've been to) or because I really like it THAT much. I love all of Beyoncé's albums, she is amazing but yes, this album holds a special place in me. I say Deluxe Edition because only that version has one of my favorite songs ever which is "Smash Into You", a real masterpiece. I also like that she divided the album into I Am and Sasha Fierce, I think it's a cool concept. If you're more into ballads and lullabies, listen to I Am, if you're more into the classic R&B-dancey Beyoncé songs listen to Sasha Fierce.

Standout Tracks: Smash Into You, Halo, Disappear, Hello, Broken-Hearted Girl, Diva

Britney Spears - In The Zone - 2003

SCHEISSE'S TOP 20 ALBUMS OF ALL TIME X1pCc

My first Britney album on the list! It was sooo hard deciding where to put this album - so many great albums. It's funny because growing up as a Britney fan I was dissapointed with this one when it came out. I didn't like it AT ALL besides Toxic and Outrageous. I lived with that idea until just some years ago and I never listened to it then I was like WTH this is one of the best albums EVER. it's my second favorite Britney album and almost first (it was so hard choosing) and her best era came out from it. THAT was Britney on top of the world!

Standout Tracks: Toxic, Touch Of My Hand, Showdown, Breathe On Me, Outrageous, (I Got That) Boom Boom, Early Morning

I'll do the rest when I come back, gotta go for a minute! Cool
CharlesLeeRay
CharlesLeeRay
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by gd's_g.ni Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:22 am

scheisse wrote:
SCHEISSE'S TOP 20 ALBUMS OF ALL TIME S8n17
*waits for Xtina album on list cafe * tehe
I love this picture! It looks like an ad for a perfume or something high fashion. flutter
gd's_g.ni
gd's_g.ni
Certified Gold
Certified Gold

Reps : 1
Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down