Pop Beats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» [Official Thread] What Xtina song are you listening to?
Carrie Underwood | The Official Thread EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 4:46 am by gd's_g.ni

» [INTERVIEW] Kirstie - Interrogate me bitches! ;)
Carrie Underwood | The Official Thread EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 4:44 am by gd's_g.ni

» Xtina Interview Exkluziv (9/10/2011)
Carrie Underwood | The Official Thread EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 11:16 pm by gd's_g.ni

» Old Interview: Daybreak Interview About “Burlesque” in 2010
Carrie Underwood | The Official Thread EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 11:09 pm by gd's_g.ni

» Xtina tweets new picture ^^
Carrie Underwood | The Official Thread EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 10:51 pm by gd's_g.ni

» [PICTURES] New outtakes from "Cosmopolitan UK"
Carrie Underwood | The Official Thread EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 10:39 pm by gd's_g.ni

» What Time Is It?
Carrie Underwood | The Official Thread EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 10:34 pm by gd's_g.ni

» Hot or Not?
Carrie Underwood | The Official Thread EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 10:34 pm by gd's_g.ni

» What are your favorite TV shows?
Carrie Underwood | The Official Thread EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 10:31 pm by gd's_g.ni

chatbox

ShoutMix chat widget
Top posting users this week
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 118 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:28 pm

Carrie Underwood | The Official Thread

3 posters

Go down

Carrie Underwood | The Official Thread Empty Carrie Underwood | The Official Thread

Post by Kirstie Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:55 pm

Hey! Where are all my Carrie Underwood fans at? Smile She is honestly the Queen of Country right now. Very Happy So if you're a fan of Carrie, lemme add you. Very Happy Here are my fave videos:

Carrie Fans:
-Kirstie
-scheisse
-*Emma

Last edited by Kirstie on Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kirstie
Kirstie
Promo Team
Promo Team

Reps : 2
Female

http://fuckyeahmauraandjane.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Carrie Underwood | The Official Thread Empty Re: Carrie Underwood | The Official Thread

Post by CharlesLeeRay Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:06 pm

I am a fan tbh Very Happy

Carnival Ride >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
CharlesLeeRay
CharlesLeeRay
Administrator
Administrator

Reps : 4
Male

https://popbeats.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Carrie Underwood | The Official Thread Empty Re: Carrie Underwood | The Official Thread

Post by Kirstie Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:25 am

Yaaay. I love Carnival Ride. Smile I think Play On is my favorite album though. I can't really decide. They're all just perfection though. And I saw Carrie live on March 29, 2010. It was one of the greatest nights of my life. Smile I hope I get to see her live again. I think her album may be coming out soon or a new song anyway so. Very Happy gaga8
Kirstie
Kirstie
Promo Team
Promo Team

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by *Emma Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:19 pm

Carrie! <3

She's my #1... saw her live last August and her voice floored me. How Great Thou Art live is probably one of the most incredible vocals I've heard in concert, tbh.

For those wondering, per a fan club post, Carrie does have an idea of what she wants the first single to be for this album, but nothing's set in stone just yet.

*Emma
Flop
Flop

Reps : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirstie Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:11 pm

*Emma wrote:Carrie! <3

She's my #1... saw her live last August and her voice floored me. How Great Thou Art live is probably one of the most incredible vocals I've heard in concert, tbh.

For those wondering, per a fan club post, Carrie does have an idea of what she wants the first single to be for this album, but nothing's set in stone just yet.

She does?! cry3 I'M SO EXCITED. AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT. Honestly. I freaking miss her music.
And I agree. That live performance on YouTube of her singing that song brought me to tears. Perfection. gaga6
Kirstie
Kirstie
Promo Team
Promo Team

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down