Pop Beats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» [Official Thread] What Xtina song are you listening to?
Kelly Osbourne remains as pressed as ever and says 'I Was Never as "Fat" as Christina Aguilera' EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 4:46 am by gd's_g.ni

» [INTERVIEW] Kirstie - Interrogate me bitches! ;)
Kelly Osbourne remains as pressed as ever and says 'I Was Never as "Fat" as Christina Aguilera' EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 4:44 am by gd's_g.ni

» Xtina Interview Exkluziv (9/10/2011)
Kelly Osbourne remains as pressed as ever and says 'I Was Never as "Fat" as Christina Aguilera' EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 11:16 pm by gd's_g.ni

» Old Interview: Daybreak Interview About “Burlesque” in 2010
Kelly Osbourne remains as pressed as ever and says 'I Was Never as "Fat" as Christina Aguilera' EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 11:09 pm by gd's_g.ni

» Xtina tweets new picture ^^
Kelly Osbourne remains as pressed as ever and says 'I Was Never as "Fat" as Christina Aguilera' EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 10:51 pm by gd's_g.ni

» [PICTURES] New outtakes from "Cosmopolitan UK"
Kelly Osbourne remains as pressed as ever and says 'I Was Never as "Fat" as Christina Aguilera' EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 10:39 pm by gd's_g.ni

» What Time Is It?
Kelly Osbourne remains as pressed as ever and says 'I Was Never as "Fat" as Christina Aguilera' EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 10:34 pm by gd's_g.ni

» Hot or Not?
Kelly Osbourne remains as pressed as ever and says 'I Was Never as "Fat" as Christina Aguilera' EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 10:34 pm by gd's_g.ni

» What are your favorite TV shows?
Kelly Osbourne remains as pressed as ever and says 'I Was Never as "Fat" as Christina Aguilera' EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 10:31 pm by gd's_g.ni

chatbox

ShoutMix chat widget
Top posting users this week
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 118 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:28 pm

Kelly Osbourne remains as pressed as ever and says 'I Was Never as "Fat" as Christina Aguilera'

5 posters

Go down

icon12 Kelly Osbourne remains as pressed as ever and says 'I Was Never as "Fat" as Christina Aguilera'

Post by CharlesLeeRay Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:57 pm

"Kelly Osbourne sure holds a grudge.

On E!'s Fashion Police Friday, the 26-year-old slammed Christina Aguilera for her weight. "She called me fat for years," Osbourne said. "I was never that fat."

Osbourne was criticizing Aguilera's performance look at last weekend's Michael Jackson Tribute Concert. The 30-year-old paired a pantsless ensemble with fishnet tights, heavy makeup and supersized hair.

Kotsiopoulos pointed out Aguilera was "still probably a size 2/4," but Osbourne was quick to disagree.
"Trust me," she said. "I'm a 2/4. That is not a 2/4."

This isn't the first time Osbourne has criticized The Voice coach. Last month on E!'s Fashion Police she called Aguilera a "fat bitch."

"She called me fat for so many f***ing years," Osbourne vented, "so you know what? F**k you! You're fat too."

Ironically, Osbourne battled with her weight in the past, but after her 2009 stint on Dancing with the Stars she shed 48 pounds and kept it off. "I took more hell for being fat than I did for being an absolute raging drug addict. I will never understand that," she told Us in 2010. Osbourne checked into rehab for drug and alcohol addiction three times."

SOURCE: http://www.usmagazine.com/healthylifestyle/news/kelly-osbourne-i-was-never-as-fat-as-christina-aguilera-20111610

--------

icant icant icant

Will this bitch EVER let it go?! arrow2 Damn Christina was right when she called her a sad, poor, angry little child brit1

First of all: Kelly, I need you to give me the receipts of when Christina EVER called you fat?

Second of all: You may have lost 1 pound but you ain't no Beyoncé arrow2 srly THE NERVE laughcry

Christina can drop the weight like she always does and look as flawless as ever. ny3
CharlesLeeRay
CharlesLeeRay
Administrator
Administrator

Reps : 4
Male

https://popbeats.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

icon12 Re: Kelly Osbourne remains as pressed as ever and says 'I Was Never as "Fat" as Christina Aguilera'

Post by Kirstie Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:11 pm

^THIS.
Honestly though, she has to let it go. And you know what, Kelly was kinda fat so... rih2
Kirstie
Kirstie
Promo Team
Promo Team

Reps : 2
Female

http://fuckyeahmauraandjane.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

icon12 Re: Kelly Osbourne remains as pressed as ever and says 'I Was Never as "Fat" as Christina Aguilera'

Post by UpN'Down Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:02 pm

Kelly is so bitter omg like you said after all these years she's still feeling angry towards Christina. I don't blame her though, Christina is everything she will never be.
UpN'Down
UpN'Down
Flop
Flop

Reps : 0
Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirstie Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:03 pm

UpN'Down wrote:Kelly is so bitter omg like you said after all these years she's still feeling angry towards Christina. I don't blame her though, Christina is everything she will never be.

I know. That's true jealousy right there. You know, Christina has gotten over this but Kelly hasn't. Well, she's a big baby so. gaga7
Kirstie
Kirstie
Promo Team
Promo Team

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by UpN'Down Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:12 pm

ikr she's pretty big xtina1 and I don't like to make fun of anybody's looks but i can't with kelly. i won't let her come for xtina like this!
UpN'Down
UpN'Down
Flop
Flop

Reps : 0
Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlesLeeRay Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:16 pm

yessss sean drag kelly by her fat arms fall6
CharlesLeeRay
CharlesLeeRay
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by superwomanandz Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:17 pm

Kelly Osbourne remains as pressed as ever and says 'I Was Never as "Fat" as Christina Aguilera' Tumblr_lt6iyn2vqe1qae6j1

superwomanandz
Flop
Flop

Reps : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlesLeeRay Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:23 pm

superwomanandz wrote:Kelly Osbourne remains as pressed as ever and says 'I Was Never as "Fat" as Christina Aguilera' Tumblr_lt6iyn2vqe1qae6j1
Omfg you DID NAWT

lmfao lmfao lmfao
CharlesLeeRay
CharlesLeeRay
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirstie Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:11 pm

scheisse wrote:
superwomanandz wrote:Kelly Osbourne remains as pressed as ever and says 'I Was Never as "Fat" as Christina Aguilera' Tumblr_lt6iyn2vqe1qae6j1
Omfg you DID NAWT

lmfao lmfao lmfao

Lol. rih2 That's exactly what I'm talking about though. gaga6
Kirstie
Kirstie
Promo Team
Promo Team

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by gd's_g.ni Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:42 pm

Oh Kelly, kelly, kelly, what are we gonna do with you? talk
Didn't she use to like hate or not stand the glamorous hollywood stars? but now she wants to be one of them, like they say, trying to fit it? huh

omfg affraid brit4 gaga7 brit6 xtina7 cry3 shock1 ny1

*I'm Bubbling Under with this post tehe3 *

gd's_g.ni
gd's_g.ni
Certified Gold
Certified Gold

Reps : 1
Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down