Pop Beats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» [Official Thread] What Xtina song are you listening to?
[NEWS] Coldplay "This could be our last album" EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 4:46 am by gd's_g.ni

» [INTERVIEW] Kirstie - Interrogate me bitches! ;)
[NEWS] Coldplay "This could be our last album" EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 4:44 am by gd's_g.ni

» Xtina Interview Exkluziv (9/10/2011)
[NEWS] Coldplay "This could be our last album" EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 11:16 pm by gd's_g.ni

» Old Interview: Daybreak Interview About “Burlesque” in 2010
[NEWS] Coldplay "This could be our last album" EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 11:09 pm by gd's_g.ni

» Xtina tweets new picture ^^
[NEWS] Coldplay "This could be our last album" EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 10:51 pm by gd's_g.ni

» [PICTURES] New outtakes from "Cosmopolitan UK"
[NEWS] Coldplay "This could be our last album" EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 10:39 pm by gd's_g.ni

» What Time Is It?
[NEWS] Coldplay "This could be our last album" EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 10:34 pm by gd's_g.ni

» Hot or Not?
[NEWS] Coldplay "This could be our last album" EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 10:34 pm by gd's_g.ni

» What are your favorite TV shows?
[NEWS] Coldplay "This could be our last album" EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 10:31 pm by gd's_g.ni

chatbox

ShoutMix chat widget
Top posting users this week
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 118 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:28 pm

[NEWS] Coldplay "This could be our last album"

3 posters

Go down

[NEWS] Coldplay "This could be our last album" Empty [NEWS] Coldplay "This could be our last album"

Post by UpN'Down Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:15 pm

"Coldplay have said that their new album 'Mylo Xyloto' could be their "last album".

The band release the album, which is their fifth studio LP, a week on Monday (October 24), with two singles 'Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall' and 'Paradise', already released.

Speaking to the Mail On Sunday, the band's frontman Chris Martin said that he could not imagine recording another album at the moment as the band have put so much time and energy into the creation of 'Mylo Xyloto'.

He said: "This could be our last album. It's the distillation of three years' work and right now I can't imagine where another one would come from."

Martin also said he and his band regarded Adele and Justin Bieber as their competition in the music world and felt they had to put as much energy into their work as those two artists do.

He added:

Now we have Justin Bieber and Adele to compete with and they're a lot younger. We have to have the energy to put as much effort into our work as they do. If it's over, it's over and I can live with that. The most important thing always is to proceed as if every album is the last and not expect anything more.

'Mylo Xyloto', which features a guest appearance from Rihanna, is released next Monday. Coldplay tour the UK in December, playing three arena shows."

SOURCE: http://www.nme.com/news/coldplay/59831

doesn't he say the same with every album tho? xtina1 I see what you're doing there coldplay rih2
UpN'Down
UpN'Down
Flop
Flop

Reps : 0
Male

Back to top Go down

[NEWS] Coldplay "This could be our last album" Empty Re: [NEWS] Coldplay "This could be our last album"

Post by CharlesLeeRay Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:17 pm

shock1 omg please don't let this be true rachel1 rachel1

They're my favorite band ever. I can't imagine a world without GODplay tbh icant
CharlesLeeRay
CharlesLeeRay
Administrator
Administrator

Reps : 4
Male

https://popbeats.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[NEWS] Coldplay "This could be our last album" Empty Re: [NEWS] Coldplay "This could be our last album"

Post by Kirstie Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:36 pm

Oh no. I hope not. Sad
Kirstie
Kirstie
Promo Team
Promo Team

Reps : 2
Female

http://fuckyeahmauraandjane.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down