Pop Beats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» [Official Thread] What Xtina song are you listening to?
what was the last movie you watched? EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 4:46 am by gd's_g.ni

» [INTERVIEW] Kirstie - Interrogate me bitches! ;)
what was the last movie you watched? EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 4:44 am by gd's_g.ni

» Xtina Interview Exkluziv (9/10/2011)
what was the last movie you watched? EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 11:16 pm by gd's_g.ni

» Old Interview: Daybreak Interview About “Burlesque” in 2010
what was the last movie you watched? EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 11:09 pm by gd's_g.ni

» Xtina tweets new picture ^^
what was the last movie you watched? EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 10:51 pm by gd's_g.ni

» [PICTURES] New outtakes from "Cosmopolitan UK"
what was the last movie you watched? EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 10:39 pm by gd's_g.ni

» What Time Is It?
what was the last movie you watched? EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 10:34 pm by gd's_g.ni

» Hot or Not?
what was the last movie you watched? EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 10:34 pm by gd's_g.ni

» What are your favorite TV shows?
what was the last movie you watched? EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 10:31 pm by gd's_g.ni

chatbox

ShoutMix chat widget
Top posting users this week
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 118 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:28 pm

what was the last movie you watched?

5 posters

Go down

what was the last movie you watched? Empty what was the last movie you watched?

Post by gd's_g.ni Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:37 am

The title says it Razz

Certified Gold
Certified Gold

Reps : 1
Female

Back to top Go down

what was the last movie you watched? Empty Re: what was the last movie you watched?

Post by CharlesLeeRay Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:50 pm

signs laughcry

I know it's an old ass movie but I remember being so scared of it when I was a child and I decided to front my fears 2 days ago or smth baby1 It wasn't that scary xtina1
CharlesLeeRay
CharlesLeeRay
Administrator
Administrator

Reps : 4
Male

https://popbeats.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

what was the last movie you watched? Empty Re: what was the last movie you watched?

Post by Kirstie Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:49 pm

scheisse wrote:signs laughcry

I know it's an old ass movie but I remember being so scared of it when I was a child and I decided to front my fears 2 days ago or smth baby1 It wasn't that scary xtina1

LOL. xtina1 I used to be scared of It. When I'd go over to the sink, I'd be like baby1 HE'S HIDING DOWN THERE.

Haha. I watched Devil last night and it was rated 5/5 stars on Netflix so I thought IT MUST BE REALLY GOOD. Um, nope. It wasn't. It was an hour and a half of my life wasted.
Kirstie
Kirstie
Promo Team
Promo Team

Reps : 2
Female

http://fuckyeahmauraandjane.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlesLeeRay Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:20 pm

Kirstie wrote:LOL. xtina1 I used to be scared of It. When I'd go over to the sink, I'd be like baby1 HE'S HIDING DOWN THERE.

Haha. I watched Devil last night and it was rated 5/5 stars on Netflix so I thought IT MUST BE REALLY GOOD. Um, nope. It wasn't. It was an hour and a half of my life wasted.
I can tell by the title alone that the movie sucks ass No
CharlesLeeRay
CharlesLeeRay
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirstie Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:49 pm

scheisse wrote:
Kirstie wrote:LOL. xtina1 I used to be scared of It. When I'd go over to the sink, I'd be like baby1 HE'S HIDING DOWN THERE.

I can tell by the title alone that the movie sucks ass No

Lol. Smile Yeah, basically, it was these 5 people stuck in an elevator and the power went off like 5 times and people kept getting killed and crap. And the one person was possessed. I was like Really? Lame. brit6
Kirstie
Kirstie
Promo Team
Promo Team

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlesLeeRay Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:01 pm

Kirstie wrote:Lol. Smile Yeah, basically, it was these 5 people stuck in an elevator and the power went off like 5 times and people kept getting killed and crap. And the one person was possessed. I was like Really? Lame. brit6
Eww brit6 Reminds me of this movie I watched some time ago called Nine Dead which was basically about nine kidnapped people in a room and they had to solve a mystery with their stories. The man kills one very 10 minutes or something. It was awful moo3
CharlesLeeRay
CharlesLeeRay
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirstie Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:05 pm

scheisse wrote:
Kirstie wrote:Lol. Smile Yeah, basically, it was these 5 people stuck in an elevator and the power went off like 5 times and people kept getting killed and crap. And the one person was possessed. I was like Really? Lame. brit6
Eww brit6 Reminds me of this movie I watched some time ago called Nine Dead which was basically about nine kidnapped people in a room and they had to solve a mystery with their stories. The man kills one very 10 minutes or something. It was awful moo3

Lol. Oh god. All these sucky movies. shrug
Kirstie
Kirstie
Promo Team
Promo Team

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by gd's_g.ni Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:16 pm

As kids, we are scared of pretty much anything that's dark and creepy, to a kids eye that is. I used to be scared of anything! A fly would freak me out, and paper moved by some air, my reaction was this rachel1 baby1 u_u now I'm like "Stupid fly! *smacks it* That's what you get for annoying me!" tehe

Kirstie wrote:

LOL. xtina1 I used to be scared of It. When I'd go over to the sink, I'd be like baby1 HE'S HIDING DOWN THERE.

Lol xD

I saw Pirates of the Caribbean 4 LOve the mermaids cheer1 and Johnny Depp of course flutter
One of my favorite quotes, "Jack Sparrow ven aca o the arranco la cabeza!!! brit2 " Penelope Cruz says it, in spanish, hilarious! I was like lmfao
gd's_g.ni
gd's_g.ni
Certified Gold
Certified Gold

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by *Emma Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:57 pm

Paranormal Activity 3... loved it, but it doesn't make the first one anymore hilarious tbh.

*Emma
Flop
Flop

Reps : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirstie Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:30 am

I want to see it so bad!!

I watched 1408. I know it's been a few years since it came out but I loved it but it confused me. Well Stephen King did write the book for it so it doesn't surprise me. xD
Kirstie
Kirstie
Promo Team
Promo Team

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by blackxwinter Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:03 pm

Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows Part 1. I'm 2000 and late with keeping up with these damn movies XD And I'm still confused...
blackxwinter
blackxwinter
Bubbling Under
Bubbling Under

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirstie Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:22 pm

blackxwinter wrote:Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows Part 1. I'm 2000 and late with keeping up with these damn movies XD And I'm still confused...

Lol. Aww. I guess you'll have to watch part 2 to understand better. I haven't seen the newest one yet.
Kirstie
Kirstie
Promo Team
Promo Team

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by gd's_g.ni Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:05 am

Kirstie wrote:
blackxwinter wrote:Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows Part 1. I'm 2000 and late with keeping up with these damn movies XD And I'm still confused...

Lol. Aww. I guess you'll have to watch part 2 to understand better. I haven't seen the newest one yet.
True, if you didn't watch part 1, you'd be lost in part 2. lmao2 I heard some ppl saying about the first one "It should have been called 'Harry Potter and the long-ass camping trip'" I was like "brit2 f you bish!"

I went to see Three Musketeers, my God, loved it! cheer1 excited Lord, Luke Evans plays Amaris, I think he's like a priest or something, religious, he's sexy and hot! I'm a Luke Evans stan now flutter lmao2 Milla Jovovich was good in this movie, and drop dead gorgeous. bravo
gd's_g.ni
gd's_g.ni
Certified Gold
Certified Gold

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by blackxwinter Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:10 pm

The Rum Diary (with Johnny Depp).....

I was not impressed...
blackxwinter
blackxwinter
Bubbling Under
Bubbling Under

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by gd's_g.ni Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:03 am

blackxwinter wrote:The Rum Diary (with Johnny Depp).....

I was not impressed...

I heard it did bad, how was it? I wanna see it just because Johnny Depp comes out in that one.
gd's_g.ni
gd's_g.ni
Certified Gold
Certified Gold

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by blackxwinter Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:08 pm

It was ok. 3 out of 5 stars for me.

It just felt really mismatched through editing and the plot was very bleak and overall it was pretty boring. It wasn't HORRIBLE, but it wasn't good either. Best thing was Johnny cause he's always nice to look at. Smile
blackxwinter
blackxwinter
Bubbling Under
Bubbling Under

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum